Cosyne Transportation Options
- Salt Lake City International Airport has over 600 daily non-stop arriving flights.
Salt Lake City Airport to Marriott Downtown and back:
- The light rail, TRAX, takes you from the airport to a stop about 1 block away from hotel, Temple Square station ($2.50). The light rail station in the airport is found by walking left from the baggage claim (if facing the exit) within the terminal. There are signs directing to light rail.
- Express Shuttle Utah provides transportation between the Marriott Downtown at City Creek and the Salt Lake International Airport at the rate of $8.00 per person, one way. Express Shuttle will depart the airport with passengers for the Marriott Downtown at City Creek within twenty minutes from the time they have their luggage. The shuttle service is available 24 hours a day. Private van service is also available 24 hours a day.
Please make reservations at least 24 hours in advance whenever possible. For phone reservations you must tell the reservationist you are with the Cosyne Conference in order to receive the conference rate. For online reservations, please note in the comments “the Cosyne Conference” and the staff will discount your rate.
Passengers can pay the driver by cash or credit card payments can be taken over the phone. Cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance to avoid a charge. Each van holds up to seven passengers
- Taxis are also available at the airport.
Marriott Downtown to Snowbird:
- Free shuttle will be provided for registered attendees at the conclusion of the main meeting. (Shuttles will begin leaving at 4pm on Sunday, February 26, 2017. The last shuttle will leave at 5pm - no exceptions).
Snowbird to Salt Lake City Airport:
- A shuttle can also be arranged at Snowbird, or online here.
- Further information about transportation to/from Snowbird is available here.
For further information on transportation or other logistics, please contact Leslie Weekes, cosyne.meeting+leslie [at] gmail.com.